Right. Hey there. I’m Kit and I’m a writer and digital marketing professional who runs on ais kopi c siu dai and plays reggaeton music on loop. I have a weird fascination with streets and my guilty pleasures include, but are not limited to, relaxing massages and online shopping. And coffee, of course.
After receiving my Communication Arts degree from the University of the Philippines in 2015, I moved to Malaysia to pursue my writing career and have since specialized on content marketing, copywriting, social media, and digital marketing. I’m currently based in Singapore doing freelance and independent VA and consultancy work.
Digital marketing was definitely my love at first sight. I feel fortunate to be in a field that I genuinely enjoy. I’m definitely not the textbook type though; with marketing, I just don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. I like forcing both sides of my brain to work – delivering results both on the creative and analytic side of things, thinking out of the box, and getting my hands real dirty.
Like most people my age, I’m still on my journey to self-discovery — yearning to see and experience the world and just live every day as if it was my last. INFJ. A night owl who’s either playing the piano, reading, or binge-watching Netflix series when I’m not out out there and hustlin’.
Things I can help you with:
- Marketing Communications
- Brand & Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategy & Content Creation
- Digital Marketing & Advertising (Facebook & IG Ads, Google Ads)
- Keyword Research and SEO Copywriting
- Shopify and e-Commerce Management
- Food, Travel, & Lifestyle Writing
- Event Planning & Management
- Project Management
- Editing & Proofreading, Translation
- Beginner Piano Lessons
- and… memes! 😁
I’m super passionate about foreign languages too! Reach out to me for gigs or if you’re interested in co-learning.
- Filipino/Tagalog (Native); English (Fluent)
- Spanish (Intermediate); Korean (Elementary); Mandarin (Beginner)