Hey there! I’m Kit, a writer and digital marketing professional who runs on ais kopi c siu dai and plays reggaeton music on loop. I have a weird fascination with streets and my guilty pleasures include, but are not limited to, relaxing massages and online shopping. And coffee, of course. 👀
After receiving my Communication Arts degree from the University of the Philippines in 2015, I moved to Malaysia to pursue my writing career and have since specialized on digital marketing, with a focus on copywriting, social media strategy, and content marketing. I’m currently based in Singapore doing freelance marketing and consultancy and have pivoted more on e-commerce, dropshipping, and paid advertising.
Digital marketing was definitely love at first sight. I started my career on the operational side and slowly but surely made my way to the planning and strategy side, which I now absolutely love.
As a marketer, I like forcing both sides of my brain to work – delivering results both on the creative and analytic side of things, thinking out of the box, and getting my hands real dirty. And because a huge bulk of my experience is with startups and SMEs, I’ve learnt how to work with limited resources and prioritize what’s more important at any given point in time. I also take ownership of my work and make sure all marketing decisions always translate to sales or leads because otherwise, what’s the point?
I’m an INFJ and a night owl who’s either playing the piano, reading, or binge-watching Netflix series when I’m not out out there and hustlin’. In everything that I do, it’s either I’m all in or not at all. 🙂
Things I can help you with:
- Digital Marketing & Marketing Communications
- Brand & Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategy & Content Creation
- End-to-End Digital Ad Management (Facebook & IG Ads, Google Ads)
- Keyword Research and SEO Copywriting
- Shopify and e-Commerce Management
- Dropshipping, VA, and Product Sourcing
- Food, Travel, & Lifestyle Writing
- Event Planning & Management
- Editing & Proofreading, Translation
- Beginner Piano Lessons and… memes! 😁
I’m super passionate about foreign languages too! Reach out to me for gigs or if you’re interested in co-learning.
- Filipino/Tagalog (Native); English (Fluent)
- Spanish (Intermediate); Korean (Elementary); Mandarin (Beginner)