Hey there! I’m Kit, a writer and digital marketing professional who runs on ais kopi c siu dai and plays reggaeton music on loop. I have a weird fascination with streets and my guilty pleasures include, but are not limited to, relaxing massages and online shopping. And coffee, of course. 👀
After receiving my Communication Arts degree from the University of the Philippines in 2015, I moved to Malaysia to pursue my writing career and have since specialized on digital marketing, with a focus on copywriting, social media strategy, and content marketing. I’m currently based in Singapore doing freelance marketing and consultancy and have pivoted more towards e-commerce and paid advertising.
Digital marketing was definitely love at first sight. I started my career on the operational side and eventually made my way to the planning and strategy side, which I now absolutely love.
As a marketer, I like making both sides of my brain to work—delivering results both on the creative and analytic side of things, thinking out of the box, and getting my hands real dirty. And because a huge bulk of my experience is with startups and SMEs, I’ve learnt how to work with limited resources and prioritize what’s more important at any given point in time. I take ownership of my work and make sure all marketing decisions always translate to sales or leads because otherwise, what’s the point?
I’m an INFJ night owl who’s either playing the piano, reading, or binge-watching Netflix series when I’m not out out there and hustlin’.
Things I can help you with:
- Digital Marketing & Integrated Marketing Communications
- Brand & Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategy & Content Creation
- End-to-End Digital Ad Management (Facebook & IG Ads, Google Ads)
- Keyword Research and SEO Copywriting
- Shopify and e-Commerce Management
- Dropshipping, VA, and Product Sourcing
- Food, Travel, & Lifestyle Writing
- Event Planning & Management
- Editing & Proofreading, Translation
- Beginner Piano Lessons and… MEMES! 😁
I’m super passionate about foreign languages too! Reach out to me for gigs or if you’re interested in co-learning.
- Filipino/Tagalog (Native); English (Fluent)
- Spanish (Intermediate); Korean (Elementary); Mandarin (Beginner)